The Eight Steps To SEO Success
8. Use Yoast if you have a WordPress site
Yoast is a very helpful tool for WordPress users: even the free version will give you plenty of valuable insights.
So, there you have it. SEO in a nutshell with easily-actionable hints and tips to improve your website.
But we’re not quite done – here are a few more top tips:
- Once you’ve chosen your keyword, Google it and see who comes up first. You’ll be able to glean valuable insights from this. For example, use your SEO tool’s backlink checker tool you should get a clear picture of their backlink strategy.
- Run your keyword through Google Trends.
- If you’re not sure you have the time to invest in getting a good working knowledge of a comprehensive SEO tool, we think KWFinder is a good solution for finding easy-to-rank keywords.
- Don’t forget to connect Google Merchant Center to your e-commerce store!
- For a more detailed understanding on what’s involved in SEO, we can recommend starting here.
- Remember that SEO takes time. It’s not an overnight fix. It can typically take six to nine months before it makes a real impact.
Get the fundamentals right and you’ll already be on the first rung of the SEO ladder.
And there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing the first results from your efforts.
This is the last step in a series of eight from my SEO Guide. If you’d like a free copy of the whole guide, simply click here with ‘SEO Guide’ in the Subject line.
Alternatively, if you need help making sense of this, let us know!